This is an agreement (the “Agreement”) between ___________________________ (“Member”) and Jean Elton Studio & Gallery, LLC (“Jean Elton”) with respect to the Round Hill Pottery Collective (“RHPC”). RHPC is a loose affiliation of individuals governed only by this agreement whereby individuals work at the studio belonging to Jean Elton, located on Round Hill Road in Fairfield, CT.
Jean Elton and Member agree that:
1. Jean Elton will provide each RHPC Member with the following (“JE Provisions”):
a. Working studio space
b. Up to 25 pounds of clay per month and associated slip, glazes and firing
c. Use of press, press molds, selected slip casting molds, slab roller, wheels, spray booth, extruder and small pottery tools
d. Reasonable and temporary storage space within the studio
2. RHPC will be managed for an initial 1-year term (starting 1 NovemberOctober 2017) by Kelly Sadlon (“Manager”) whose duties are outlined and set forth at Attachment 1 to the Agreement.
3. Members agree to affix the RHPC logo to each work created, though a co-branding logo (like individual artists’ names or other marks) may also be used.
4. The split of revenues will be as follows:
a. For sales through venues organized by Manager: 25% payment to Jean Elton for JE Provisions, and 20% payment to Manager.
b. For sales through venues not organized by Manager: 25% payment to Jean Elton for JE Provisions.
c. It is understood that costs of sales (eg Etsy fees) will be paid by each Member.
5. Each Member will adhere to RHPC policies (“Policies”; see Attachment 2 to the Agreement)
6. The RHPC board (“Board”) will consist of the three owners of Jean Elton (Lois Barker, Bill Barker and Amy Barker Willers), the Manager and a Member who is elected each year by the combined Membership.
7. The Board will approve new members, resolve disputes and establish Policies from time to time. Any changes to the Agreement will require a majority of the Membership to approve, which majority must include a majority of the Board.
8. Jean Elton, its owners and other Members will be held harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, losses or suits including attorney fees, arising out of or in connection with the performance of this agreement except for injuries and damages caused by gross negligence or willful misconduct.
 Beyond this amount, there may be an additional fee or assessments paid by the Member.
 If Member provides his / her own clay, the split of revenue will be, for sales through venues organized by Manager: 18% payment to Jean Elton for JE Provisions, and 20% payment to Manager. For sales through venues not organized by Manager: 18% payment to Jean Elton for JE Provisions.